I have a strong technical and leadership background, excel at communication, and function well in promoting and coordinating teamwork across disparate business and functional areas.
- Design, code, test, and maintain internal intranet applications. Support and develop programs/tools associated with company’s websites. Prepare project plans and schedules for website development efforts.
- Technologies: Linux (CentOS, Amazon AMI), Apache, MySQL, PHP, jQuery, Joomla, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, RDS).
- Offer freelance web development and consulting for small and medium-sized businesses to get an online presence.
- Technologies: PHP, jQuery, Linux, Apache, MySQL, WordPress, Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, RDS), Domain/E-mail/DNS Management, and Google Apps for Business.
- Data analyst and web developer for wigs.com and hairextensions.com. Act as intermediary among marketing, creative and IT by scheduling and prioritizing requests.
- Technologies: PHP, jQuery, LAMP, MySQL, SQL Server, Magento, WordPress and Amazon AWS
- Managed the daily affairs of the tanning salon. Duties included motivating, guiding, and training employees, bookkeeping, conflict resolution, sales, and operations management.
- Developed and maintained salon web site, supported point-of-sale and other office technology, and maintained and repaired tanning beds and other equipment.
- Developed and maintained Intranet applications for Sentry and its subsidiaries.
- Technologies: Visual Studio 2003 & 2005 (VB.NET, ASP.NET), AJAX, SQL Server 2005, Crystal Reports and Infragistics.
- Acted as a liaison between business and technical resources by developing and maintaining content on Integrys’ web properties.
- Developed public web sites and user experience (UX) for subsidiaries of Integrys Energy Group.
University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems (MIS)
Graduated: December 2001